Google
 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Emmalina @ YouTube

Ok. Today I'm bringing to all my readers something I come across by mistake over at YouTube. Trust me, I was simply just curious by the title "About Emo" Wouldn't you?

And honestly, curiosity gets the better of me and YES YES, I click on the link and here I am sharing this particular clip with you all (it's been viewed 306,392 times and counting)



To my male readers? During the first half of the video clip, are you really paying attention? ;-) Come on... what might be the distracting factor? Well, Emma seems to know and here's her message to you titled "One day you might even get to see a pair NUDE!"




By the time I finished it, I can't help but laughed at how shallow most guys are (especially when you see most of the responses she gets from YouTube are actually asking her to show her assets). Ha ha ha! I know I wasn't concentrating first half as well ;-) Nevertheless, I gotta give it to her for her sense of humor and below are some info on our lady friend.

Emmalina is our featured female Vlogger (short for Video Blogger.. if there's such word) from Oz, the Land Down Under and she's only 19. You can find more of the above videos on her featured YouTube site. She even have her own private journal here. I gathered she's from Sydney and from the above videos, I believes she pretty pissed off because majority of her 26,678 subscribers are actually more interested on her assets than anything else. Oh... poor thing.

Well, she'll be next month's Panda Bear Bear's Girl of the Month! and that's provided I still have the interest by next month >-<

No comments: