Google
 

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Girl of the Month @ Land Down Under Malaysia

Land Down Under? Isn't that Oz? No lah! It's Tanah Singa or Singapore! Down Under Malaysia ma... :-p

I came across this particular web personality by accident. Since I have already looked at her profile and also one of her YouTube performance, let me just sum it up for all the BATANG out there!

  1. She's from Singapore (Duh!) and her name is Tay Kewei

  2. She's 24

  3. She have a lil' sis.

  4. She's a Backup vocal for some artist like David Tsao and etc.. (others I never heard b4)

  5. She's probably attached (which not half bad 24 years old gal wouldn't?)

  6. She's an occasional song writer

  7. She plays the Erhu (what? no worries more explaination here)

  8. She have this set of straight white teeth which she shows alot when taking pictures. Sometimes it makes her look good but sometimes so so la.. Compare the pic below and the rest to evaluate yourself ;-)

  9. Overall, she's not bad looking for an Asian girl. Call me simple minded but I kinda think her look is still pure and sweet for a Panda Bear Bear like me! ;-)


  10. She's not married although she can sing for weddings, corporate functions and etc. I guess that's what she do as part time job when she's not working as backup vocal.
  11. Back to point 4. She's probably attached which is kinda sad for all the single BATANG out there. No worries bro.. I feel 4 you.. I feel 4 you :-(

  12. Last but not least.. I will recommend her as Panda Bear Bear's Girl of the Month 2007 (I'm just starting this Girl of the Month thingy so not much info yet.. so don't shoot me asking me what is this? :-p ).

  13. Some dude actually make a YouTube video about her. You can find it here.

  14. She blogs and you can find her blogs @ http://taykewei.blogspot.com/


Here's a sample of her home video performance. What? Yeah.. you heard (or actually read) me right. She's still a local artist trying to make it big. ;-) Enjoy.

p/s: She seems so young and naive here. :-p + Sweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was searching the net on the topic of panda bear and i come across this site. Totally unrelated and irrelevant but yet interesting to read especially your post on Kewei! Keep up the good job and do post more on such!