Google
 

Monday, October 8, 2007

A Food Blog for Thoughts

I usually don't go surfing to food blogs but today is one of those day whereby I woke up late and after finishing my roti canai (a better explanation over at Wiki), I suddenly have interest to get some nice foods.

And thus, what brought me over to this particular food blog, called 3-Meals.com. I could only think that the name represent a Chinese saying of having a proper 3 meals a day which of course represent your breakfast, lunch and dinner (Sorry! No supper here cos it will definitely and 100% guarantee to make you fat especially if you sleep straight away after eating supper!).

Anyway, back to topic. This guy here definitely loves playing with his camera (not at a perverse manner mind you :-p ) and on his food blog, he's actually quite illustrative and nothing beats the saying "Picture tells a thousand words!". Damn.. I'm actually getting quite hungry now. Ha ha ha!

Overall, if out of 5 stars, I think I'll give him a 4 stars for his effort on providing descriptive reviews on the food he tasted, illustration and of course, the location info on how to get there. Definitely worth a shot if you are those adventurous food enthusiasts.

No comments: